Wednesday 25 April 2007

My Si

Well this is so out of sink..

17th may 2006 i met the best thing to happen to me since i dont know when, My Si..

We clicked the first time we met - in my ex pub in norwich..

he walked in and i though hello.. nice to meet you..

Kylie has a wicked single on her fever album - Love at first sight.

For me and my man it was for both of us, love at first site..

Since then i moved from the pub, got a house i got screwed over rental wise, and now i live with him on the south coast.

We have been together for nearly a year. and to be honest we have done so much in a year that my feet still havnt touched the ground.. We have been to New York, Cancun, France, Scotland, Manchester. Plus we have a few things lined up for this year.

I really know that i have found mr right, my soul mate, my better half, and my love for a partner feels complete..

We laugh at the stupisest of things.. and cry with the worst things, we have a tottally equal relationship-emotionally and physically...

i cannot explain what he means to me and how i feel about him, but he hopefully does and hopefully our friends do also..

We go clubbing all the time, and regulary get our pictures in some internet web picture site.. lol best lookers on the site i recon..

After my previous r ships i always used to row and argue with them me and si do not argue, not one bit-discussions and stuff but we never argue.. which is a nice change..

Anyway he knows i love him and he is helping me through the los of my mum, il pic a piccy on here soom enough..

xx

1 comment:

leatheradventurer said...

ello babes, just want you to know i think your a little star.xx